Monday, September 5, 2011

Komen kepada: How Do You See Yourself In Next 10 Years?


Entry asal:



How Do You See Yourself In Next 10 Years?
    With a family of my own and lots of kids with a happy wife.
    How Do You See Yourself In Next 10 Years?
      Richer than Bill Gates.
      How Do You See Yourself In Next 10 Years?
         Define "How Do You See Yourself In Next 10 Years?"

        Komen:


        That question is for us to have a more effective life. The philosophy is: Start with the end in mind. When we are clear with what we want, we are more clearer with what we have to do to achieve it. 

        It is not somekinda trick question or joke trap. It is a very serious question. I asked myself this question when I started doing the zine...Now, I am what I wanted to be: an asshole.
        Good to have you around, bro!


        kahkahkah

        2 comments:

        podeh3 said...

        salam. da start ke ni. haha..

        (keeping the ass clean can make you feel better than usual.)

        Irwan said...

        hehehe. Artikel dah ada tapi kerja kat kilang pulak bertimbun sampai tak sempat nak hapdet

        Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...